I feel like other people would not be able to understand how complex I am as a human being. White people stereotypically are seen as bland, ignorant, easily offended. Even though I am barely American as my grandparents are from Italy and Ireland. I learned a lot as differing black people to African American people, I feel like I can differentiate people a lot easier and also learned to look at people not at all from face value at all.
Oct 15 Any time at my mothers house when we had guests come over I would prepare a simple tomato and mozzarella plate covered in balsamic and cracked pepper. I had always wanted to help with cooking even as a kid so I had made these plates for years. You always serve with bread and if they want it on toast I would prepare it. One day we had some picky guests and I gave same balsamic dressing instead of glaze because my mom told me too. When they arrived and started snacking the husband of my moms friend ( they were our guests ) decided to take the tomatoes and bread and cheese along with some meat my mom kept seperate on a charcuterie board, non Italian meats, and made a big gross sandwich and ruined both boards. He's now an ex-husband.
Comments
Post a Comment